After being inspired by a post at Chris’s blog, i am too posting 40 things that no one knows about me.
1. My uncle: gave me a walkman and his watch that he had bought for himself, that was when walkmans were considered as i-pods.
2. Never in my life: have i drunk beer.
3. When I was five: i ran from school.
4. High school was: awesome, my best part of life, lifelong friends.
5. Once I met: a person who does not knows how to use a calculator.
6. I will never forget: my school days.
7. I got: my first job at the age of 17 (selling computers – door to door, that sucked big time).
8. There’s this girl I know: whom i had a crush on but could never tell her.
9. Once, at a bar: never been too anyone.
10. By noon, I’m usually: Getting ready to start on my work. I work till early morning and sleep till afternoon.
11. Last night: i didn’t work.
12. If only I had: more time to realize my dreams.
13. Next time I go to church: might not go. I am Muslim.
14. What worries me most: is if Internet collapses.
15. When I turn my head left I see: a wall calendar.
16. When I turn my head right I see: a window.
17. You know I’m lying when: i break the sentence and i add weird lines in it.
18. What I miss most about the Eighties is: no idea, i was a toddler back then.
19. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Who’s Shakespeare?
20. By this time next year: I will have expanded my business overseas.
21. A better name for me would be: Tajim is a great name, cant think of alternative.
22. I have a hard time understanding: Nepali government working style and Indian Fashion sense.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: completes my grads.
24. You know I like you if: i like wasting time with you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: God.
26. Take my advice, never: value money more than relationship.
27. My ideal breakfast is: A bowl full of a tea with soaked toast breads.
28. A song I love but do not have is: Titanic’s Theme song. Don’t remember the lyrics.
29. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: To meet me.
30. Why won’t people: use their brains to make money.
31. If you spend a night at my house: you will sleep whole night while i work.
32. I’d stop my wedding for: Nothing. Wedding comes first as it comes only once.
33. The world could do without: Wars.
34. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: live without internet.
35. My favorite blonde(s) is/are: What’s blonde?
36. Paper clips are more useful than: Nepali IT industry.
37. If I do anything well it’s: thinking hard of an idea and never work on it.
38. I want: a laptop, i-phone and loads of money.
39. I Can’t: Sign a Cheque. (My signature never stays same twice).
40. And by the way: if you have a personal blog, why not copy the questions above and write your own answers (if you do leave a comment so I can read them).