- Seen an Ocean
- Been to a swimming pool
- Flown Overseas
- Travelled on the roof of a moving bus
- Jumped Out of a plane or a bridge (Bungee **Scary**)
- Touched Snow – the real one, not that which is made in a fridge.
- Seen a 3D Movie
- Seen an Imax Movie
- Been on a roller coaster
- Gone Serious Trekking – though i live in Nepal
- Visited a dentist
- Owned a camera. (not even analog once)
- Been to a Gym
- Seen a Lion or Tiger
- Gone to any serious forest/jungle
- Applied for US Diversity VISA (99% of Nepalese have probably applied once)
- Applied for VISA of any country.
- Gone more than 6 months in any serious day-job
- Seen any Himesh Reshammiya Movie (this one for Bollywood Fans)
- Been to any underground concerts.
- Been to a discotheuqe.
- Climed on any high speed elevator
- Been to top floor of any high rise building.
- Met a Chinese. 🙂
- Had a buffet lunch/dinner.
- Seen an actual theater play.
- Used Linux.
Owned any Smartphone.
- Drank Beer (Cant’t stand the smell of that shit)
- Been on a plane in Nepal (only flew twice in India)
- Been to any Nepali Airport
- Had an ICQ account
- Neither used IRC.
- Been on TV Camera.
- Had a Girlfriend. 🙂
- Had a credit card.
- Celebrated my Birthday
- Received gift ever from anyone ( someone send me 🙁 )
And Last one,
I have never been admitted in a hospital.
Update # 1: Inspired ( 😛 ) by this post, Dinesh Bro, and Anbika have also posted there version of this post. Thanks Guys.
Update # 2: Aakar and Sadhana Sharma has too reblogged. Click on their name to follow to there posts.
Hmm.. there are many special things you are missing in your life.. You only get a Single Life as Mohammad Tajim.. Experience all that are worth experiencing 😉
But I have:
Traveled on the roof of a moving bus
Had a buffet launch/dinner.
Seen an actual theater play.
Been to any Nepali Airport
Been on TV Camera
And interesting others are similar to your stuffs….
Interesting, now there's so many work to do left…. ha ha
Is it buffet launch or lunch? Some of the never dones' match mine too, interesting stuff 🙂
@Anjali, Thanks, fixed that typo. 🙂
Come on Tajim ji, you are missing some of the best moments of life. Anyway hoping to see your ‘ I Have Done…’ post in coming days ahead.
nah, I can't believe it!!!
Specially this one:
"Never met a Chinese."
lol, i didn't ask you to belive.
Some Chinese are fun to be with, I assure! I traveled with one last year and, oh boy, what a journey it was. The vids and pics on the given link say it all.
Nice to read your post and get inspired. I have also tried to emulate you and write a very very long post. With my commentary, it became so long that I could not include some of the points. The idea belongs to you and of course, content is mine. 🙂 Nice to read you after a long time.
Wow, a nice list. And also nice to read the derivative contents. But other guys have got some little explanation as well. Thanks Tajim.
Looks like you have not done anything in your life till now. 🙂
Yeap, not done a lot of things but there are few things which i dont plan to do either, like drinking beer and those shits…
Comments are closed.